Greico Financial Career Training Institute

Pass Your Exam, Get Licensed

For over 25 years the Greico Institute has been around helping financial professionals pass their licensing exams and excel in their careers. Whether it's the Series 7 or the Series 24, Greico's unique engineered instruction gives you an edge. Greico designs every element of the course to appeal to all styles of learning (Audio, Visual, Tactile) which enhanced information retention, comprehension and exam performance. Check out the demo of our online course and see for yourself.

Not only is our instruction unique our SUREPASS platform gives users several amazing features through our "Greico SUREPASS Academy" mobile app (apple/android). On the app not only do you get the class video, but also audio, pdfs of class notes, printable workbook along with a host of supplemental flash cards and Notes Briefs (Think Cliffs Notes).

Below you'll find link to what you need to pass any of these FINRA Licensing exams. If you want to see what these online courses are like check out the online materials demo link to the right. Also at the bottom you'll find some info on other designations that can help give your career a boost.

Securities Licenses and Courses/Materials

In order to serve in most positions in the financial industry in the United State you must be registered and licensed with Self-Regulatory Organizations like FINRA, MSRB and the NFA.

Most representative level exams (6,7,99,79) require that you first past the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam. So if you have not passed the SIE exam then that should be your first stop on getting fully licensed. The SIE exam does not require broker dealer sponsorship and after completion gives you four years to find sponsorship for a representative level exam.

Principal Level exams (24, 9/10, 26, 4) require that you first have a representative level exam completed.

There is no pre-requisite for taking the Series 27 FINOP exam

the Series 3 is for doing futures under the National Futures Association (NFA)

The Series 63 is for state registration and the Series 65 is for becoming an Investment Advisor Representative, you can achieve both by taking the Series 66 exam. The series 63, 66, and 65 can all be taken without employer sponsorship.

Life & Health Insurance Licenses

Being licensed to sell as many financial products as possible just increases your value as a financial professional. Getting licensed to sell Life and Health insurance in your state allows you to serve your clients in new ways and a new tool for forming new relationships with clients you never thought you'd have!

Financial Risk Manager Designation

"Recognized in every major market, the FRM is the leading certification for risk managers. It is consistently in demand by nearly every major bank and firm in the world, and is awarded only to professionals who demonstrate the knowledge and ability to anticipate, respond, and adapt to critical risk issues. " GARP - Global Association of Risk Professionals

Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Designation

"Distinguish yourself with knowledge, expertise, and a clear career advantage – become a CAIA Charterholder. CAIA® is the globally-recognized credential for professionals managing, analyzing, distributing, or regulating alternative investments. " CAIA - Association